The language of your browser is:
Sorry, traduction is not aviable. Aviable only in spanish, english, frech or catalan. Configure your web browser language
- Art 1 - This tournament will be played in 9 rounds, from the 12th to the 19nd August, 2005, Swiss system in the Solsona's Pavelló Minicipal.
- Art 2 - The timetable for the game will be from 4:30 pm to 9:30 pm. The pace of the game will be 1 & 1/2 hours 30 players at the first control, plus 1 hour for player to finish.
- Art 3 - The price of the inscription is 35€. For the players with an Elo Fide higher than 2350 the inscription is free.
- Art 4 - The inscription fee will have to be paid before the 13th August.
- Art 5 - Before beginning the tournament the Competition Committee, with three participants, will be chosen.
- Art 6 - Any complaint about an arbitral decision must be written and handed to the Competition Committee, within an hour, once the session is over.
- Art 7 - Smoking is forbidden in the tournament hall.
- Art 8 - The players are not allowed to leave the room without the judge's consent.
- Art 9 - The prizes are not accumulative and cannot be divided.
- Art 10 - If there is a draw, at the end of the tournament there will be a raffle with the following options: 1 Progressive system. 2. Bucholz 3. Sonnenborn-Berger.
- Art 11 - This tournament will follow these rules and the regulations of FIDE (including interpretations and supplements).
- Art 12 - The rules will be on show in the tournament hall.